Sunday, July 3, 2016

"A man with a unique cause"

As usual I went on cycling today . I started it but having some different  feeling , something  going on in my mind. Covering  a distance of 24 km I reached to India Gate, A memorable place of warriors, that unique feeling was still within me .Guess what happened?
           I met a man who has enthusiasm and passion like a warrior. I called him a warrior as he has travelled 1600km from Ahmednagar to New Delhi. A place of Anna Hazare, “The man who revolutionised the youths to fight for the systematic change .Stand against the corrupt  political system of the country. This cycling man perhaps has the same rigidity of Anna ,to do something in the honour of our soldiers . So he named his journey as "EK SAWARI DESH K VEERO K NAAM". While talking to him I came to know, one interesting fact that he is one of the craziest fan of Today’s biggest warrior against the whole corrupt system-Mr. Arvind Kejriwal. He made me request to do something so that he can met the hero of comman man . I told him that Arvind sir is in Punjab on a mission to build a New Punjab along with youths, then I take him to our party office .He was keen to know everything about Kejriwal  .I was amazed by his curosity ,will and passion, to do something for our country and our soldiers like Kejriwal . He has shown his true affection towards our true heroes by cycling a long distance.

“My salute to my new passionate friend  Ravindra.


No comments:

Post a Comment